Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blog Challenge No. 6: Vision.

Today I've had this word on my mind and I don't think it's any coincidence that it's one of the topics Dian Reid has chosen for her Blog Challenge. Vision, it's a word that carries weight for most of us. When you have vision, you have grand ideas of your future and your plans for your life. Vision requires seeing the big picture, the overall scheme of things and sometimes I feel like my "vision" is skewed, fuzzy. I even feel blinded by the light and that's where I'm at today. There are so many things I want to do, so many projects, so many "work-on-myself" things I want to accomplish, behaviorial changes I want to make that I freeze. Stone cold frozen in my tracks. I'm one of those people who easily gets overwhelmed by alot of things at once and in the past I've allowed that overwhelming feeling to paralyze me. Stop me in my tracks from moving forward in the direction I want to pursue. I don't have the answers and I don't know where to begin, but I have vision, I have dreams and desires and I do want to pursue them to the fullest. That much I know is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment