Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tooting Horns.




So one of my mom's dearest buds, Karen Caterson, heads up Square Peg People. Karen leads the pack when it comes to encouraging like-minded individuals to accept, develop and grow as human beings while not conforming to stereotypical cultural norms. Last May, while I was still roaming in the Midwest, she interviewed me for her website, which I'm happy to report is officially published today. I'm totally honored that Karen wanted to spend some time getting to know a little bit more about me and so I wanted to share this with you. You can check out the interview here.

1 comment:

  1. i thought it was a great article/interview! kudos to you both. your parents sound so nice!!! xooxox love to you.....you little square-peg, you!! xoxoxoox

    ReplyDelete