Monday, August 4, 2008

Pasta with Pazazz!



Saturday night, I invited a few girls over from work for some giggles and grub. I really wanted to capture some of the wonderful flavors of the produce at the farmer's markets and I stumbled upon a beautiful recipe from Evan Kleiman for a pasta dish tossed with an arugula pesto and topped with a cherry tomato sauce (pictured above). The garlic bread is courtesy of my grandmother in Oregon and the salad is a simple mixed greens salad with carrots, cucumbers, red onion, dried cranberry and a green-lemon-balsamic viniagrette courest of products from Olivier (which Paul and I picked up while we were in Los Angeles this past April). Accompanied with a lovely slightly sweet champagne and delicate chardonnay, this meal was heavenly, the company too.


No comments:

Post a Comment